- Business sale | Licensed restaurant
- Set within a prominent 17th Century building
- Town Centre Market Square location – benefitting from high footfall & tourist trade
- Restaurant with 40 covers across three dining areas
- Well equipped commercial kitchen & preparation area
- Ground floor WC’s
- Secure and renewal lease
- Service lift to first floor kitchen
- Annual turnover in the region of £200,000
- Residential accommodation
Business sale| An exciting opportunity has arisen to purchase a licensed restaurant set within a prominent position, in the heart of Faversham’s market square.
The business is offered for sale with a leasehold interest within a 17th Century building, with a secure renewable lease.
Open seven days a week, the restaurant offers an alternative to the local restaurant scene, with scope to further increase revenue.
Having undergone an extensive refurbishment, the restaurant comprises forty covers across three dining areas, a bar area, ground floor WC’s, and a courtyard.
The first floor comprises a well equipped commercial kitchen, preparation area, and store room.
Residential accommodation is set out across further floors, making this purchase ideal for an owner occupier.
Internal viewing is strictly by appointment only