- Grade II Listed Premises
- Close to Canterbury Cathedral
- Former Food Establishment/Restaurant
- Laid Out Over Four Floors
- Approximately 1,345 Sq.Ft (124.96Sq.M)
- Fully Repairing & Insuring Lease with approximately six years remaining
- Rent £25,000 per annum
Situated in the heart of Canterbury, this attractive Grade II listed building is laid out over four floors, most recently trading as a food establishment/restaurant.
The internal area is approximately 1,345 Sq.Ft (124.96 Sq.M) lending itself to a variety of uses, subject to the necessary planning consents.
Within a short walk of Canterbury Cathedral, the area benefits from a high level of tourism throughout the year.
A fully repairing and insuring lease is offered, with a premium required by the current leaseholder.
Floor plans & internal photos available, please contact us for further information.